Services included at the Hotel Hasslhof
- Rich breakfast buffet, on Sunday breakfast with champagne from 7.30 to 10.00 in our dining room or on our beautiful terrace / courtyard "Piazzetta"
- 5-course evening menu of your choice with salad buffet
- Gala dinner on Sundays
- Theme nights such as: barbecue evening, Tyrolean evening, Italian evening
- On request, gluten-free or lactic acid-free cuisine
(we kindly ask you to inform us at the time of booking if you have any allergies or intolerances)
- Our kitchen is closed on Tuesday evening. We ask for your understanding
- Fresh apples from South Tyrol every day in our hall
Hasslhof bathing area:
- Large heated outdoor infinity pool with stunning views of Lake Caldaro (16 x 8m)
- Large lawn with sun loungers and a splendid view of Lake Caldaro
- Panoramic sauna: Finnish sauna "Caldera" 80 ° C with lake view and "Vulcania" Turkish bath
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Relaxation room to relax and unwind
- Children's pool (approx.3 x 3 m; depth: approx.30 cm)
- Fluffy robes and bath towels (can be borrowed for a deposit)
- Free parking
- Free WiFi in common areas
- Free lockable bicycle garage for your bicycles
- Possibility to rent mountain bikes (Scott) for a fee (Please bring helmets from home, as we do not lend them for hygiene reasons)
- Daily mail with hiking tips and information on various events in the area, weather, wine activities and much more
- Small library with books to borrow
- Information folders on hiking, walking, cycling, bad weather programs, etc.
You will receive the Winepass for free: With the Winepass you can receive various offers and attractions with a 50% discount, the entrance to about 80 museums throughout South Tyrol is free for you, the Winepass also allows you to use public transport for free (bus and train) and selected cable cars along the South Tyrolean Wine Route.
Further useful information:
- Check in: The room is ready to be occupied from 15:00 on the day of arrival
for your check-in we need: - a negative corona test or - proof that you are fully vaccinated or - a certificate of recovery.
- Check out: we kindly ask you to vacate the room by 11:00 on the day of departure. Our outdoor infinity pool and roof terrace are still at your disposal throughout the day
- Payment: The invoice can be paid locally in cash (up to € 1,999.99), debit card or by credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
- Cancellation conditions: There is no right of cancellation under the consumer protection code - however we guarantee the following cancellation conditions: Cancellations are only valid in writing. Up to 1 month before the start of the stay there are no cancellation costs, up to 21 days before we keep the deposit, from 21 days before or in case of early departure or late arrival we charge 100% of the booked arrangement. We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
- Trip cancellation insurance: You will be looking forward to spending your holidays in our home. But something unexpected can always happen at any time, which means you can either stop your vacation early or not start it at all. For this reason, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, "European travel insurance". You can do it directly at the following link: