Price list 2024 Guesthouse Hasslhof****
Living in the middle of the vineyards
We welcome you to the oldest and most historic accommodation facility on Lake Caldaro.
Its history dates back to 1753 and since then it has hosted various guests who came from far or near to enjoy the splendid area of Lake Caldaro and its surroundings.
The Morandell family has already been in charge of this structure for 3 generations and the fourth could soon begin.
The structure is directly connected to the hotel thanks to an underground passage which also serves as an art gallery.
If you are looking for simplicity but with some privileges of a four-star hotel, then our rooms in our "historic" Guesthouse are the right thing for you!
Part of our Guesthouse has been restored to make room for a new future.
The renovation has led to the creation of two new rooms, which adopt the same standards as the hotel and its philosophy.
Thanks to the renovation it was also possible to create our "Hassl-Wine-Bar" with lounge and fireplace corner open to all our guests.
Each room of the Pension Hasslhof on Lake Caldaro is UNIQUE and differs in size, direction of view and furnishings.
DOUBLE ROOMS "NEW GUESTHOUSE"
(in the renovated part of the guesthouse)
DOUBLE ROOMS "HISTORIC" GUESTHOUSE HASSLHOF
Main building / Pension Hasslhof
- Prices are per person and day including half board
- In case of reservation of bed & breakfast we deduct 14 € from the half board price.
- You are also welcome to decide day by day if you wish to take advantage of our evening menu. A supplement of 35 € per person per day applies.
- From 01/01/2014 a statutory tourist tax of 3 € per person per day will be applied, which is not included in the price (Children under 14 enter for free).
- All rooms are non-smoking
- The Ateliers are designed and furnished in such a way that they are also suitable for people with allergies
- Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00; Check-out: from 7:30 to 11:00
- For double rooms used as singles, min. supplement of 50% (single use not possible in high season)
- Prices for children in parents’ room (with 2 adults)
AGE OF CHILD PRICES 0 to 2,99 years 10 € per day 3 to 5,99 years 70 % discount 6 to 11,99 years 50 % discount 12 to 15,99 years 30 % discount from 16 years 15 % discount
- Cot / additional bed: 10 € per day
- The kitchen is closed on Tuesdays;
However, you can walk to various nearby restaurants within minutes.
- Pets are welcome with us,
however we kindly ask you to bring everything they need to take care of them (basket, blanket, bowl, pet food).
For hygienic reasons the dog cannot enter the dining room. Thank you for your understanding. Here you will find our rules regarding dogs.
Here you will find our guidelines for dogs.
|Atelier Hotel Hasslhof
|20 € per day
|Family Atelier Hotel Hasslhof
|20 € per day
|Suite Lagrein Guesthouse
|20 € per day
|Doubleroom "Vernatsch" Guesthouse
|20 € per day
|10 € per day
- A reservation is only valid when you receive a confirmation from our website and the specified deposit has been made
- We cannot guarantee specific rooms and/or floors at the time of booking. We will always try to take into account your wishes.
- Bookings on holidays:
Please note that bookings on holidays require a minimum stay of 5 nights. If vacation bookings are reduced to a stay of less than 5 nights, 100% of unused vacation days will be charged.
- Weekend bookings are possible at any time, but we ask for your understanding where they can often only be booked at short notice
- We would like to point out that we allow a minimum stay at certain times of the season and on public holidays. We thank you for your understanding!
Cancellation conditions at the Hasslhof:
There is no right of withdrawal under the consumer protection code - however we guarantee the following cancellation conditions: Cancellations are only valid in writing. Up to 1 month before the start of the stay there are no cancellation costs, up to 21 days before we keep the deposit, from 21 days before or in case of early departure or late arrival we charge 100% of the booked arrangement.
We recommend that EVERYONE take out travel cancellation insurance.
Trip cancellation insurance: You will look forward to spending your holidays in our house. But something unexpected can always happen at any time, which means you can either stop your vacation early or not start it at all. For this reason we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, "European Travel Insurance". You can do it directly at the following link:
The invoice can be paid locally in cash (up to € 4,999.99), debit card or credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
Our packages are not combinable, activities that are not part of the packages cannot be refunded.
Typos, errors and errors reserved.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Title III, Section I, of the Consumer Protection Code (GvD 206/2005)